GoldGrubber's Treasure GoldGrubber's Treasure

About the "freeze" bug

I enjoyed playing this game but after a few days of digging I found myself unable to press the "Continue to upgrades" button. I reloaded the page to play this again and try to trigger this bug on purpose and I think I manage to do so.

The "Continue to upgrades" button has an animation where it swoops in from the right side of the screen. I could trigger this bug if I really tried to click on this button before the animation was completed preventing me from continue the game.
If I'm just patient and wait for the captain to speak his mind and wait for the animation to complete I can click this button without any problem.

Just be patient and wait for the button animation to finish.

I think it's better if the continue to upgrade button is there at once when you return to the ship after a days hard work of digging. You can skip the introscene so why can't you skip the scorescreen as fast?

JackSmack responds:

Actually I think you might be on to something there... it's more than likely a good idea to not try to click through as fast as possible.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Genius!

Most original and time consuming. I'm stuck! Great music loop too!

Super Mouse Game 3 Super Mouse Game 3

Nice one

The style in the game is simple and I like that. But I'm always trying to find weak spots in games and there is plenty in this one.

1: I noticed when I sometimes moved my mouse outside the lines I losed one life and when I moved my mouse back in I losed another life. Try to fix that.
2: You can simply play the movie to jump to the next level. You can fix this by put all your levels in a Move Clip.
3: If you drag the mouse fast enough through the walls you don't lose lifes. You can fix this by making invisible lines you have to hover on or make the walls thicker.
4: If you rightclick and open the menu, you can move around without loosing any life, and when you reach your goal you can rightclick again.

But all of this is cheating. Otherwise good job!

Flashsubmit responds:

Thanks ill try to fix that as i get better at action scripting

BO:SOS - Opening Cinemati BO:SOS - Opening Cinemati

Damn good

This makes me think of the anticipation before something big and epic. It is very well synced with the intro movie in Barbarian Onslaught: The Secret of Steel too! All stars for you, BO:SoS wouldn't have been the same without your music and talent.

hzlancer responds:

and it wouldn't have been a game at all without your programming lol

Windows Beat Windows Beat

Nice one

Sounds like every error message you get during one day in front of the computer with windows. This soundtrack is great!